Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text should be in 1.5 paragraph spacing; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript is on the format given in 'Instructions for Authors' and the references are in Vancouver style with citation numbers as superscript in the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Undertaking certificate has been duly signed by all authors and Corresponding Author has been clearly mentioned (sequence of authors will not be changed and authors will neither be added nor deleted once the manuscript is submitted to Life and Science).
Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Ethical Review Committee (ERC) is mandatory. In case there is no intervention, waiver certificate can be obtained from the EC/IRB.
Note: Case Report, Correspondence, Letter to Editor, Review Manuscript, Short Communication are exempted.
- Conflict of Interest
- Authors are advised to suggest 1* National & 1* International Reviewer
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.